Welcome to silverpeak performance.
I was so honored and thrilled to join all the swimmers for coffee this morning… What an amazing group of athletes we have 🙂 you have my solemn oath that I will be in the water next week!
Strength and endurance #1
*Important only 10 seconds rest in between each rep!
*Please limit your time between each drills to less than 30 seconds.
200 free 200Kick w/fins 200 pull
50 yo 300 pull Pyramid amid
5 x 100 sighting 3x per lap)
1 x 500
Every set done with buoy
*The focus on every drill is to have great technique.
*Work on every lap to implement the “glide” and start the stroke from the hip.
*The overall workout goals are improve your endurance and Open water sighting and stroke technique.
*Please feel free any questions to private message me with any questions.
“Tri to live all it takes is effort”
SPP fosters a healthy lifestyle through swimming and triathlon with a positive role in our community!
- Monday/Tuesday San Fernando Pool 12 PM to 1 PM swim program
- Monday 7 PM twice a month yoga w/Abica Dabay
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 6 AM to 7 AM Glassell Park Pool, Masters swim program
- Saturday 8 AM – three different rides and runs available
- Once a month open water clinics at Zuma Beach in Malibu starting at 7 AM (during season)
- For a limited time, we are offering a one on one, one hour USMS certified master swim coached lesson a week for four weeks!